On Friday the 22nd and Saturday 23rd of November, the 4th International Experimental Film Festival “The Unforeseen” will take place at CZKD.
The 2019 official selection results are:
- Adriana Lopez Garibay “La vida de un soldado 24 en alta”
- Bojan Josić “The Searcher”
- Brandon Wilson “Glimmers”
- Carlos Adriano “A rotina terra”
- Chiemy Shimada “Chiyo”
- Ed Carter “Spring II”
- Gordana Stanišić-Vujošević “Camera Obscura”
- Heehyun Choi “Betweentheeyes2”
- Igor Toholj “Transposition”
- Jessica Giacobbe “Mother Feather”
- Luis Carlos Rodriguez “Collage (Dementia 13)”
- Mani Mehrvarz “The price of oil”
- Michael Lyons “Nonoko (Kaos no Ma)”
- Petra Pavetić Kranjčec “Corpus”
- Sebastian Wiedermann “Obatala film”
- Tina Ščavničar “Dere sen jas mali bija”
- Vincent Guilbert “Of her kingdom”
- Vivian Ostrovsky “Unsound”
A retrospective of short films by Yevgeny Yufit, titled “Soviet Necrorealism” will take place on Friday, November 22nd, followed by the first half of the competition program.
On Saturday, November 23rd, Prof. Luka Bešlagić (FMK) will give a lecture on what is experimental in film today, and what can be considered an experiment followed by the second half of the competition program.
The winner will be announced at the end of the festival, followed by a concert by Manja Ristić.